H2Ox can confidently engineer and undertake complex projects. Previous achievements include the following:
- Controlling sea water inundation that halted a TBM (tunnel boring machine drive
- Sealing shafts constructed through running sands
- Consolidating mobile ground to form thrust blocks for pipe jacking
- Leak sealing sea water ingress through defective concrete
- Sealing a substantial hydrostatic head in partially collapsed ground
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) recognised our ability and expertise by appointing our Chief Engineer to serve on the ACI committees for Geotechnical Grouting and Polyurethane Injection.
To find out more about the range of projects we can carry out take a look at our case studies.
If you would like more information please contact our Business Development Team
As well as having excellent relationships with all of the major construction companies in the UK, we work with a range of clients, both large and small, to develop solutions to meet their requirements.
Among our clients are: